Monday 27 October 2014

Jucker Farm Visit











Back at the end of September Alessio and myself went to visit Jucker farm, it was a glorious day and as you can imagine very busy. As usual we wandered around and I bought a selection of gourds to take home. Alessio played on the haystack and the playground. He also went into the goats pen and fed some of them. This year the exhibits were on the theme of flying, as you can see from some of the photos! I am always amazed by the amount and different types of pumpkins and other vegetables there are available. The colours are just wonderful, no wonder everyone is taking photos!

I ate of course some pumpkin soup (delicious) and Alessio had his normal pasta. It was a lovely day out and soon it will be ending around the beginning of November. I have a trip to the sister farm Bächlihof in Jona tomorrow with work. If you have not managed to visit so far then get yourselves down there!

No comments:

Post a Comment