Wednesday 8 July 2015

Mercado San Miguel












During our trip to Madrid, my sister and I visited the Mercado San Miguel which is located quite near the Plaza Major. It is nice building and inside are many different stalls where you can eat and drink. A small area to sit down and eat but mainly you stand to eat or drink. We decided to have a drink (surprise surprise I hear you say), as it was around 5pm it was not so busy. We stopped at one of the many bars and decided to have sangria with prosecco!

It was really delicious, so we had another! I can recommend that combination which we hope to have again when we are both in Portugal next week!

It really is worth a visit and I am sure you will be tempted to have some refreshments!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great place to sample different foods and drinks. Highly recommended.

    ReplyDelete