Friday 22 January 2016

Nymphenburg Palace Munich











Three years ago I went to Munich for a long weekend for a wedding, my friend Janet got married that weekend. During that weekend my camera got stolen and for these photos I borrowed the camera from Claire, she sent me the photos but for some reason I have only now found them!

On the Saturday afternoon with Claire and Aimee we visited the Nymphenburg Palace, yes it was bloody freezing! This amazing Baroque palace was the main summer residence of the Bavarian Monarchs. Sadly we were too late to visit inside so we wondered around outside for as long as humanly possible! The geese were not so bothered by the freezing temperatures anyway!

I would visit it again so I can visit inside and hopefully in warmer weather too! As you can imagine it is one of the top tourist attractions that Munich has to offer! Afterwards if I remember correctly we stopped somewhere for hot chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment